Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stop Hurting Papa's Little Girls

Papa, I can't help but feel that people are taking advantage of the fact that our protector, you, is gone.

Our hearts ache for you, my girls (and myself) need you here, so very much.

And the "self-victimized" (soon to be ex-family) ones continue to torment us...and it's Grandparents this Friday at Anna's school and you won't be here...and you know who decided to attend this year smugly will be...and, now God is taking our beloved Grandma Great as well, it's too much, Papa...

What is with the world today?
When did it become okay to not care?
When did parents stop teaching their children compassion?
Why isn't my child receiving the support and tender care that her broken little heart so desperately needs?
Is it okay now to not be nice?
Are people really this self-saturated, cruel and/or apathetic to not factor in and/or give any weight or sensitivity to the past year of literal living hell that my eldest daughter has been forced to endure?
I feel like I recently woke up only to live in a nightmare...and I am devastated and horrified by what I see.

Maybe I've been so damn busy trying to teach my own children compassion, empathy and understanding that I have completely ignored the vile and cruel behavior of some neighbor friends, teachers and even some relatives towards my little girl.
I am sickened by what I see.
Sometimes I wish I could scream at the entire universe to "stop hurting my little girls!
I'm so sorry, sweet ones...I'm so sorry that I didn't protect you enough sooner, Mama will take care of you and we will be okay, I promise.
He holds us in the palm of His hand...never forget...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment